Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have had the creative itch for months now. 
The first thing holding me back from getting armpit deep in a new project was that we were waiting to move to our new place. 
Now what's corking my creative juices is my lack of a work space. 
I promised myself that I would carve myself a little nook to create in once we were settled in this house, but I haven't done it yet. 
I've been trying to work the store as much as possible so that I'll have a financial buffer when this baby comes and I have to start paying people to man the shop 7 days a week.
So I really only have one day a week to spend at home with Brad doing house stuff, and no time to get creative. I did, however, manage to Martha some pumpkins for our front porch.

So despite the sad fact that we do only have that one day a week to be productive around the house together, Brad still manages to squeeze in a healthy dose of sports. While I was in the garage sanding off my first attempt at painting some furniture...
(the colours were off so I'm starting over)

He was inside "multitasking". 
That's right. He was watching sports while watching sports.
That's Olivia (aka Best Cat Ever) on the table. She's about as impressed as I was.

Until next time.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment