Friday, October 3, 2008

Blast from the Past


Going through Brad's computer this morning perusing for old photos to get me started on this blog thing and... look what I found!
This is me approximately 28 years ago.
My mom made my digs. And if I remember correctly, the buttons on the shoulders are little pink strawberries that match the strawberry gingham motif I'm pulling off so effortlessly.
(I'm having flashbacks now of green turtles, red apples and purple plastic whales. I think we had buttons of a different shape on every item of clothing she made us.)
I used to hate that my mom made all of our clothes (I have two younger sisters).
Now I would DIE for her to whip me up a little something fabulous. Espeicially if it came with matching bloomers...and "you know I look fierce" attitude.
I'm so glad I found this picture. Makes me want to attempt this little number in an Amy Butler fabric.
I wish I knew what we're having.
Do little boys wear bloomers?

No comments:

Post a Comment