Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crash and Burn

A V8, half a tuna sandwich, $3 worth of Jelly Bellies and this:
are swishing around inside my belly right now, and one of them is sucking my will to stay awake until 5pm. 
I'm pretty sure it's not the V8. 
I don't even think it's the kid.
It's totally the beans.
Those magical little beans that come in delightful flavours like Strawberry Daquiri and Buttered Popcorn, and that I know full well will make me crash T minus 30 minutes from consumption... yet, can't seem to resist.

I have a meeting with my trainer tonight at 6pm too. Shoot me.
And then I'm going to start a new project. I'm feeling embroidery this week.

Oh how Brad would LOVE me to see my furniture painting project through and get it the heck out of his precious garage, but in order to do that I would have to lug it all into the house and make an acrylic painty mess. 
Does you want that Brad? Do you really?
Tyra  needs me to watch her crush some dreams tonight, and I can't promise that paintbrushes won't go flying in the excitement of it all.

Smile with your eyes.
Emily.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Emily! Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and Brad! Yay! p.s. I like your blog. It makes me miss Almonte! :)

    ReplyDelete