Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog City

I am 100% addicted to reading blogs. 
Oh, and Etsy
I could spend an entire day just trolling the internet from one blog to the next being inspired to take up a new hobby. It's dangerous out there!
Want to see what I found today?
Are you ready? I can't save you from the crafting bug you know. 
Heck, I can't even save myself.
These adorable little numbers are courtesy (though I didn't ask her permission to post them...is that a blog rule?) of Jennifer Pagnelli of Sis Boom.

I died for these cute little tunics. I'd like one in an quadruple XL for myself actually.
And then there was this girl, who just made me giggle.

Okay, okay. You want pictures. 
I spotted this FABULOUS rug-to-be at Crazy Mom Quilts and, though I'm no knitter I'm sure I could manage this:
No yet though. I'm still on my embroidery kick. 
And I'm sewing a curtain for our downstairs bathroom in the hopes that I can make the purple colour I painted it work.
It was supposed to be more grey. But really, it's very lavender and makes me annoyed every time I pee. 
And I pee a LOT.
And that's annoying enough in itself without the help of some hateful paint colour.

Stay tuned for the before and after.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links Em, I'll have lots of great reading over the week-end!

    And your curtain today made me want to sew more tonight. (Unfortunately I think reality tv will win.)

    ReplyDelete