Friday, October 17, 2008

I finished my first embroidery project last night. It's a little something for my bookworm-y friend Ryan who turned 30 this week. Ryan is one of my favourite friends. 
We've known each other for 18 years and the guy is always a laugh.
This week I decided that I'm not allowed to buy anymore anything, including craft supplies (we'll see how long this lasts) so I dug through my stuff and made this:

I even had the frame tucked away in a closet. Woo hoo for free gifts!

I also made a curtain for our downstairs powder room that I think might actually make me able to live with the hideous colour I painted it.
The Kaffe Fassett fabric is a little more wild than I would normally choose, but I think I could stand to be a touch wackier with my home decor.

Before:
After:
The room still needs something, but it's a process people.
Now for something completely different, a little kitty love.

He has no idea I post this stuff.

Love and kitty kisses,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment