Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bathroom Bliss

The bathroom at the store is embarrassing.
It's basically the room I stash every little homeless thing I don't want to deal with.
It's full of paint cans and brushes and rollers and empty toilet rolls and a 3-tiered basket that was broken when it arrived and that I tried to save by rigging a joyce made of string and packing tape...and that never really worked.

What's worse is that customers are always asking to use it.
And, in all likelihood, judging me and my standard of cleanliness.
Sorting out the bathroom has just felt like such a daunting task. But today is a rainy day and, by the looks of the Blackbird loo, it's been waiting for a rainy day to be cleaned.
And clean it I did.
The bathroom before:
And after!


Ahh. So nice. So clean. So tidy. So not going to last.
Don't ask where I put the paint cans. My back room is another story altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment