Friday, October 24, 2008

Birds and French Fries

So it's no secret that I spend a lot of time searching through blogs and trolling the internet for inspiration. 
I used to find it really hard to navigate. 
I never knew what to Google or where to look, but I've recently found it to be a really small place. One blog leads to another and another and lately I've been seeing a lot of the same stuff popping up all over the place.
Almost like someone's guiding my mouse, leading me to sites whispering "Em, have you seen this! Oh you are going to love this!".

For instance, I found the cutest print on Etsy a few months ago. It read "Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry".
Tell me that is not the cutest sentence you've ever read.
Can't you just picture how happy that little bird would be!?
Now that. That is happy.

Then today I was reading one of my favourite blogs and the blogger had posted another adorable print and, wouldn't you know it, same artist.

I don't have so much to chat about today, so instead of blogging about how my cash area is already totally messed up again, and there's a paint tray full of dried up yellow paint  reeking havoc on my "Bathroom Bliss", I thought I'd share a little of the sweetness that is Shelli of Studio Mela.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I feel inspired to head to McD's and grab a med. fry and start handing them out to all the birdies in the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete