Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can I just say...

Holy WOW?!
Like last time, when Colleen and I put out the call for crafters for Handmade Harvest, we had our doubts that we would a) get enough submissions to fill the place and b) get enough quality submissions to warrant having a jury.
Why we doubt ourselves, or the talents of the area's crafter community, I don't know.

Without the slightest exaggeration, 98% of the entries we've received are fanflippingtastic.
Most have craft show experience as well as either websites or etsy shops, and so far, we're seeing a lot more diversity than last time.

I can't post anything until our jury has weighed in, and there are still more than 2 weeks until our Feb 1 submission deadline, but I'm really having trouble keeping a lid on the fabulousness.

If you think you'd like to be part of the Spring Edition of Handmade Harvest, I hope you'll consider applying as well.
Entries are arriving in our inbox daily, but we haven't hit our max by any means and we'd love to see what you've got up your crafty little sleeves.

For everything you need to know about applying, click here.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment