Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Party Planning


Reno week is almost here and it feels like there is just
so much still to do.
Probably because there is.  So. Much. To. Do. 
I know that it will all come together, it's waiting that's the hardest thing. 
I know we're in for quite a week of packing, unpacking, painting, building, cleaning, merchandising, decorating and, finally, partying!

The store will be closed end of day Saturday until Friday November 14th, when we'll reveal the final look and launch all of the fabulous Christmas merchandise that has been stock piling in the back room since...oh...I don't know...August?

So, if you're in Almonte Friday November 14th, join me here from 6pm-10pm for some holiday fun. For all the details, check out the tres adorable invite my talented girlfriend Melissa designed for me:
Be still my heart with all that cuteness.


No comments:

Post a Comment