Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let the reno begin!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. 
Are you as excited as I am about my renovation? 
I am. I am as excited as I am. (what?)
I will try to blog during the week, but if I can't I will definitely take progress pics and post the second it's all done.
So this is what Christmas looks like right now:

You can see the potential I'm sure. Especially the cardboard boxes in the basement. Those are definitely full of everything you're going to want for Christmas.
And this is what the store looks like from the cash view, and and an older shot of the view from the front, lifted from my website.

Take a good look because it's all going to change.
Maybe I should take a picture of myself too. 
So you can see the circles under my eyes get darker as the week progresses.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment