Saturday, March 5, 2011

There she is.

I may not have been blogging much, but it's not like I'm sitting here popping bonbons and watching Oprah's Farewell Season.
Ok, so I am watching some Oprah.
But only in between episodes of Max and Ruby, nursing, beating the toddler off the baby while nursing, emailing vendors and trying to maintain some sort of order in this house.

I am burned out!
Seriously.
Mentally, I'm toast.
My adrenaline is even pumping as I type because I'm trying to zip through this before somebody wakes up.
Heaven forbid.

What have I been doing you ask?
Well.
I've been doing loads of advertising freelance lately from home, which is great considering I'm only back to work at the store a few hours a week (last Saturday was my first day back...my boobs weren't the same for about 24 hours. Sheesh, this boy eats more than I thought!).

Also,
Handmade Harvest is rapidly approaching and we've had some amazing sponsors step up.
Some even unsolicited! I feel like a superstar.
It's going to be so amazing. The vendors (of which there are 52) are incredible. I have literally started putting cash aside so I can spend a wad on May 7th. Happy Mother's Day to me!!

Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find at the show:




Also,
Workshops are officially back in session.
I haven't been posting about them on here because they've been filling up too fast just through the emails.
So if you want to be in the loop on those, I hope you'll join my mailing list.
You can go here to do that.

Also,
I'm hosting my 2nd Clothing and Accessories Event.
But this time I'm calling it a "Trunk Show".
You know. Because it just sounds cooler.
It is set to be held Friday April 15th in Heritage Court (14 Mill Street).
I'll extend the hours this round I think because it was a little nutty last time.
I've bought even more amazing stuff than last time. The jackets are even more ridiculously awesome and I have some really gorgeoso bags coming in.

And scarves. Beautiful, funktastic scarves.
That's only 4 of about 25 styles I have coming in.
Another good reason to get on my mailing list.

I'm going to cut this one a little short, although there's still lots I could talk about.
I'll try to get back on the blog wagon.
To tie you over until then, maybe you'd like to see pictures of my babies.

Clemmie is now able to sit through the better part of a movie (which may sound terrible but I'll tell you, it's a flipping godsend right now) so I thought it was about time we started letting her try popcorn.
Here she is thoroughly enjoying some on the couch with mom.

Is she gorgeous or is she gorgeous?

And here's her baby brother "Giff" (as she calls him) lounging at her feet.

I've nicknamed this kid "Dream Boy" because that's what he is.

He doesn't sleep through the night, but he will go for stretches as long as 5 hours at night, and at 7 weeks old, I really can't ask for too much more than that.
Right?
Answer me. Because if I can, I will.

That's all for now.
Hope to hear from me soon.
xo Em

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Emily, they are both absolutely gorgeous!

    Can I pre-order from your trunk show? :) I just fell in love with those coats and scarves! I need to have them.

    So happy that workshops are back up and running, see you at next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can. If I don't have what you're looking for already ordered I likely still have time to order. The jackets will be $120. Regular $150. And the scarves will all be $20. At least these ones will be. I don't gave all my pricing done yet. Trying to order quantities that will make them lower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second how cute your kids are! I just can't believe Clemmie is already 2! Where did two years go? And you deserve a dream baby. fo real.

    So, I don't know if I can make the trip for BOTH shows. Most likely just handmade harvest... so given I am a VERY loyal customer and friend... any chance of getting a sneak peak at the bags you've ordered. Mamma needs a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks doll. I know.
    She's a teenager.

    I'll see what I can do about posting some bags online.

    ReplyDelete