Friday, June 4, 2010

Cleaning House...and Store

I only have time enough to tell you all about the fabulous Yard Sale I'm holding at my house tomorrow morning.

I've decided it's time to give up the ghost on all the little widowed, mismatched and scratch & dent items in the Blackbird storeroom. Not to mention some old display items, tulle and stuff I just plain don't want to look at any more.

So I've taken it all home and am selling it at rock bottom prices beside a bunch of items from our home as well.
Think furniture (coffee tables, tables, a futon, painted hutch, computer desk etc etc), electronics, toys, loads of jewelry that I just don't wear anymore, curtains, rugs, art prints, you name it.
We've got lots of stuff to sell.

It's tomorrow, my place at 8am.
77 Union Street North.
Be there.
If only to see what I look like in jogging pants.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so want to be there!! Alas, I'm visiting my sister for the weekend. Wondering if you're open Sundays...might be a nice stopover for the trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We're open 11-4 on Sundays.
    Stop over!!

    ReplyDelete