Saturday, June 26, 2010

Seeing green

I'm feeling pretty green today.
And not the new kind.
Or the rich kind either.

I was feeling good and then I opened up my big mouth, announced it...and now I'm feeling rotten again.
Blech.
It's a slow, rainy Saturday (which normally I know how to enjoy) in the shop and I'm doing everything I can to focus on something other than my gag reflex.

So instead, I thought I'd put together a little montage of items Blackbird is currently carrying, as well as some new Etsy finds and home decor ideas to inspire you shoppers all snuggled up in your homes to come out and see me.
Or at least to redecorate.
Thanks for the great idea Melissa!


1. Lime green paper lanterns. Sizes, Colours and prices range from $5.99 to $14.99.
They're beautiful all on their own, but we've also got the lighting kits if you'd like to pop a bulb in the centre. A funky addition to your back porch or gazebo this summer. Source: Blackbird

2. Fruit Frappe Dry Body Oil in Pear & Mangosteen scent. Made in Canada by Upper Canada Soap.
Great for moisturizing your skin straight out of the shower on a warm summer day. Non greasy and deliciously, lightly scented. $13.99 at Blackbird. Also available in Grapefruit Gooseberry and Apricot Kiwi.

3. Gnome Sweet Gnome print by Etsy seller Benjrs. $20 cheap.

4. Pop up Garden Bag. A great coated carry all perfect for shopping the local Farmer's Market. Like this one for example. $8.99 at Blackbird.

5. Lime with white polka dot cupcake liners from this Etsy seller. Not unlike the ones we used for our Bird Day Party back in April. 45 liners for $3.75 USD.

6. Lime Flower Hair Pins made at our Flower Accessory Workshop. We should do that one again. I could use more of these for my hair. Comment if you think we should!

7. A Gutsy Lime Green Front Door I found here. I wish I had what it takes to paint my front door lime green. And my walls black. I don't think I do.

8. Green Glass Embossed Tumblers by Tag. Now available at Blackbird (with matching pitcher) for $5.99 each. Add a little vintage inspired flare to your dining table or open kitchen shelves.

9. Recycled Spanish Glass Serving Bowl. $34.99 in the shop. Also available in Turquoise and Red when it's in stock!

10. My Favourite Item in the Shop. "Fringe Benefit" Mohair Throw by Merben. Available in a variety of colours (for custom order if we're out of stock) from grey and brown to robin's egg blue, red and a gorgeous plum. A worthwhile splurge at $158.99. Where? Blackbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment