Friday, November 13, 2009

Party Day!

Oh my gosh I'm tired.
Yesterday was another busy day.
Drama-filled busy to make things worse.

It'll be fine. The store will be beautiful, and you won't know what's missing (if it is), but the furniture which should have arrived early this week, still isn't here!
I had to call the vendor as well as the delivery company about 7 times yesterday making threats and hissy fitting left and right until finally they agreed to send a truck to Almonte today.
First they said the stuff would be here Tuesday.
Then Wednesday, then suddenly MONDAY (I'm pretty sure I went through the five stages of grief and loss in the process) and that's pretty much when I lost it.
So I hope to SANTA that the pieces arrive in time because until they do, everything that isn't already on a shelf, is on the floor in the middle of the shop.

Including Clementine.
I really need to find a shelf for her.

Fabulous Andrea Fabricius came to help today and I put her to work in an area I knew she'd enjoy.
Jewelry!
Just look at the gorgeous display she created with all her merchandising know-how:



We've never had so much jewelry at one time! And we're still waiting (of course) on another new line of silver stuff from a company called Far Fetched that I hope hope hope comes today.

The next time I post I hope it's about how awesome tonight was and how the furniture arrived with more than enough time to prettify them and how I had to close the shop on Saturday because we ran out of merchandise...

Hope to see you all tonight!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment