Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Christmas Flip" Day Two

Originally it was just going to be me coming in today since I have Clementine in the morning and her daycare doesn't start until 1:30...but after a relatively sleepless night dreaming about what I need to accomplish still, I decided to call in the troops.
Or troop rather, and phoned Colleen to see if she'd come in to help.

When we arrived, the store looked something like this:

A hot mess of Christmas stuff crammed in the middle of the store.

We hammered out quite a lot in the little time we had today.
Since much of the stuff that I order arrived as early as August, as we unpacked box after box, I rediscovered some handsome little devils I had forgotten all about.

Chubby little wooden penguins with kitchen prep bowls to match.

Cute ceramic covered mugs that almost smell like the hot chocolate that awaits them in the near future (all priced to make them perfect teacher gifts by the way!)

Funky retro signs and vintage inspired glass ornaments.

And "whoo" knows what else we'll find tomorrow?!

Only a few more days to prepare for the party.
I'm baking cupcakes as I type just for all of you.
Because what's a party without cupcakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment