Monday, April 12, 2010

The Sock Monkeys are coming! The Sock Monkeys are coming!


Just a quick post about our next workshop.

Many of you have been waiting for this one, so Monday April 19th from 6-9pm (Tuesday's class is already sold out) we'll be making classic Rockford Sock Monkeys.
The authentic red heels are hard to find (let me tell you somethin') and I've ordered these babies in all the way from Michigan, so you know we're not kidding around when it comes to making the real deal.

If you'd like to join us here at Blackbird from 6pm to 9pm, drop me an email at emily@blackbirdshop.ca or give us a call at 613-256-9669.

10 spots left!





3 comments:

  1. You know how much I want to go to this... I am booking you for a private lesson sometime in June. :) Can't wait until this weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily made me my very own sock monkey years ago and I hold it near and dear. I'm not much of a stuffed animal girl, but sock monkey's are in a league of their own! They're just so cool!

    It's great of you to share your sock monkey makin' skills with others Em! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments girls!
    Both nights are now sold out. :)

    ReplyDelete