Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Healthy Dose of Baby

I've been really good at not buying too many items of clothing for mi' darlin' Clem, but when I saw this little number at Old Navy with clementine coloured sea horses on it...I mean come on.
You're telling me you could have resisted?
Doubt it.

I bought this swim suit weeks ago and the kid is growing like gangbusters so we were afraid we'd never get a chance to see her cute little bum in those ruffles.
So what did we do?
We brought her tub outside and took her for a dip.

How many women does it take to bathe a baby?
Apparently three.
A grandma to hold her. An aunt to laugh. And a mom to take the pictures.


Also to make the notable cuteables (what?) list this week: Falling asleep on daddy's lap.
Why can't she do this for me?
I guess there's just something about a daddy's arms.

xoxo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment