Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bicycle Month

Hi Friends.

June is Bicycle Month in Mississippi Mills (aka Almonte & Pakenham for you old schoolers) and Blackbird's very own Sadie Dupuis got a major shout out for her artistic contribution.

Last month Sadie had the lofty idea to build a sign announcing Bicycle Month out of old bikes.
When she told me I thought it sounded incredibly creative...and possibly impossible.
I should have known better.
We're talking about Sadie here people. Sa. Die. (pron. "dee")
Check out her masterpiece that's now been mounted on the side of the Flour Mill turned condo she lives in.
Kinda makes me wish every month was Bicycle Month.

Read more about Bicycle Month and Blackbird's pride and joy at mmbicyclemonth.ca


2 comments:

  1. I love walking by the sign, it's beautifully quirky and makes the other bridge being closed not so bad after all...

    ReplyDelete