Monday, March 23, 2009

Pretty Little Things

I'm a blog-o-holic today.
Or a blog-o-matic.
Or a blog-o-rama (if you're Melissa).

Whatever I am, I am feeling the need (no, not for speed) to share today.
I have been meaning to post two of my very favourite baby gifts that we received from two wonderful friends.

The first was from Ryan. 
Remember Ryan? I made him that embroidered picture of a bike for his 30th. Which, apparently he loved, because he returned the handmade favour in a big bad way.
Check out the fabulous gift he gave little Clementine.
Introducing Kabuki Kimono Kitty:


Die for it.
I think it's the cat's pyjamas. And not just because it's a cat in pyjamas either.
Don't we LOVE Ryan?
And you know what's even cooler than him giving us this?
He and Leila (his wife, so don't freak out or anything) are giving Clem a FRIEND too!
They're expecting their first in September and I couldn't be more excited if my own sister was having a baby.
Wait a second...my sister IS having a baby!
In October.
Baby Boom you say? Baby KaBOOM!

The second amazing baby gift we got was from sweet sweet Melissa. Of course.
A few months back she took a letterpress course (another reason I'm so jealous she lives in Toronto) and purchased this adorable print from an artist.
I even love the frame. 
And the monkey, which she also gave us.

Don't you think art is the best gift? Handmade truly is the way to go. 
That's IT!
I am ONLY going to give handmade from now on.

If you think those gifts are cute though, check out what I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment