Monday, March 23, 2009

Hold me to it

I have decided that this will be the week that I finally open my Etsy shop.
Sunday evening will be my official deadline.
I need that much time because although I've started creating items already, it's rare that I have both hands free and it's almost impossible (not to mention irresponsible) to operate a soldering gun with a baby on my lap.

Not that I've tried.

Yet.

Spring is in bloom at Blackbird and the place is a sight to behold. 
I just love this season and all of the colour it brings to the shop. 

Funky tin flowers to tie you over until the garden comes back to life...
Fuzzy chicks to add a little whimsy to your home...
Not your grandma's silk flowers...
Lots of cute stuff for Easter-inspired decorating.

April marks our 2nd year in business on friendly Mill Street in Almonte. 
Stay tuned for specials and events to come!
xo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment