Saturday, June 18, 2011

Home & Store Yard Sale - Saturday June 25th! RAIN DATE: July 2


This Saturday June 25th  July 2nd at 8am, my 2nd annual Home & Store Yard Sale will take place at 77 Union Street North in Almonte.

My house.

I'm done looking at the odds and ends of seasons past in the shop...so I'm dragging them all home and selling them off at rock bottom prices in my own front yard.

I've got loads of stuff from home decor items, scratch and dent stuff, electronics, furniture, toys, jewelry, display items, pillows, wreaths, clothing and much much more.

Time to clean house.
And store.

Any items that remain will be donated to the Hub and/or Rebound Centre.
Wanna come?
You can hold the baaaabyyyyyyy! 

Em


1 comment:

  1. This sale has been postponed until July 2nd due to imminent RAIN!

    ReplyDelete