Saturday, May 21, 2011

Round Two

So round two was significantly better than round one.
(My posts this weekend are going to be somewhat kidcentric since that's about all I've got time for these next few days. So my apologies in advance.)

I tired those little suckers out yesterday.
We're talking grocery store, park, book store, library, Nana & Papa's house AND an after supper walk for ice cream.
I decided to let Clem go to bed a little later that her usual 7pm shut 'er down and that has worked quite nicely I must say.
In fact, she's still asleep and it's already just after 7am.
Of course, since she's not up, her brother is, but c'est life.

His four month un-birthday was yesterday and last night the kid slept from around 9pm to almost 6am, so that's pretty respectable for a boy his age. I won't complain over nearly 9 hours of sleep from a newborn.

We're going to Evan's (Josie and John's son) 1st Birthday party today, so we'll be forfeiting a nap, but hopefully that will only mean another good sleep tonight.

I know. This post is riveting.
I'll try to take lots of good pictures at the party today to make up for it.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment