Monday, April 11, 2011

Pop Up Shop

I've been waiting around for this Spring thing to arrive so I could host another Clothing and Accessories event and, I've decided maybe Spring is waiting for ME!

So here it is.

This Friday April 15th from 5pm to 9pm(ish)
I'll be hosting my 2nd ever Pop Up Shop at Heritage Court here in Almonte.
(That's 14 Mill Street, at the bottom of the hill, NOT at Blackbird)

This time I've super-sized the event and ordered twice the merchandise.

We'll have loads of adorable spring jackets, bamboo tops & leggings, handbags & clutches, jewelry (even a few Easter pieces for girls), and scarves coming out the ying yang.
The ying yang I say.
And it's all going to be available to you at a fraction of the prices we'd sell them in the shop. We're talking near wholesale people.

Refreshments will be served.
Music will be played.
Deals will be had.

Cash or cheque only. Taxes included in all prices.
Rain cheques will be available for those wishing to special order select items at the event.

Here's a little sampler of what you might find:

Heritage Court is really starting to fill up with fantastic businesses.
My dad's gallery - The Village Idiot is in there, the Mill Street Creperie is set to open in a few weeks and Lilly White is opening up a women's clothing shop she's aptly named "the White Lily", as well as bringing her already successful business White Light into 14 Mill Street.
To introduce herself Lilly will be giving white lilies to the first 50 shoppers at Friday night's event.
I'm hoping she's going to let me take a sneak peek into her new space as well...

Also, Carmel Broughton of Carmelized will be offering free mini manicures for those wishing to take advantage and "polish" off their look. So come polish free and ready for a little pampering!
Hope to see you Friday!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Just got introduced to you thru Robin Andrew. I'll say Hi the next time I am in your lovely shop!

    ReplyDelete