Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog linking...Blinking? Whatever.

So excited/terrified/peeing a little that Handmade Harvest is only ONE WEEK AWAY!!!
The swag stuff is rolling in and so are the Google Alerts letting us know that folks are talking about us.
Can't wait for next Saturday.
Why can't every day be craft show day?

Check out the latest from our a few of our blogger friends:

From Re-hash






I know there's more out there. This is just all I could find with one hand on the keyboard and the other snuggling my boy.
You would be disturbed by the number of posts I've written while nursing.
Or maybe you'd be impressed.

Too much info?
Hope to see you all Saturday.
More posts to come as soon as I find the time to take a few shots of the amazing swag stuff!

Em (and, technically, Griffin)

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting giddy thinking about the 7th! Can't imagine how you and Colleen are feeling. It will be great to meet you - thanks for the mention and visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the show! thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and love Blackbird. Perhaps when I'm in your part of the world, I'll drop in and say hi. Great blog !!

    ReplyDelete