Friday, September 3, 2010

NEW Workshops!



I really missed doing workshops over the summer.
I like to perform.
And without an audience it's just not the same.
And you just know Clemmie is totally stealing my spotlight at home.

I don't have much time to chat today, but I wanted to let you all know about our first fall workshop.
We have 9 of 12 spots left as of this very moment so if you want to join in the fun, send me a comment or give us a call at the shop at 613-256-9669.

This time we'll be making (and baking) funky accessories using shrinkable plastic, pencil & ink, jewelry findings and your imagination.
The cost is $40 per person and includes all materials as well as snacks, refreshments and a $5 Blackbird gift card.

Wednesday September 15th from 6pm to 9pm at Blackbird (79 Mill Street, Almonte)

$10 deposit or credit card number required at booking.
Cash or cheque only. Payable to Colleen Hewitt.

Not quite sure what the heck I'm talking about? Here are a few inspirational pics to get you dreaming of all the lovely things you could be making...


Okay so this last one might not be doable in a 3 hour workshop, but at least it shows you what's possible with shrink plastic!
To tempt you, we'll be sure to have plenty of DIY Take Home kits ready for you to purchase.
Sneaky sneaky.

Hope to hear from you ALL! :)
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment