Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

Colleen strong armed me into planning a little Christmas in July event at the shop this week. (That bitch).
I mean, she was right.
We needed to make a little room in the back for the new holiday stuff that's arriving.

Yes. It's starting to arrive. Does that make you sick or what!?
Don't worry. I won't put it out on the floor until after Hallowe'en.

Still though.

Riffling through all the boxes we painstakingly packed up in January and putting up holiday displays in the store for a THREE DAY EVENT is a lot of work.
I'm really hoping not to have to put very much of it back there when this weekend is over.

So all '09 holiday merchandise is marked down 60%.
Less than wholesale.
I can be ruthless when it comes to giving up the ghost on stuff in my stockroom.
That's prime real estate.

Needless to say it's been a busy morning of sales and I've only had one Grumpy McGrumperson mumble something about it being too early to get into holiday mode (well, duh).

Tonight we're open until 9pm and we'll have everything out for your Christmas shopping pleasure until Sunday at 4pm.
So come see me!
I'm here!


1 comment:

  1. Ouch. Really, was that necessary? See you next tuesday!:)

    ReplyDelete