Tuesday, December 8, 2009

'Tis the Season

Clearly 'tis the season when I'm too busy to blog.
The store is CRAZY busy and I LOVE it.
Excellent chance I'll start the new year in the black (save for what I still owe dad of course) and I am just FULL of Christmas spirit.

Kid's Night is this week. Thursday and Friday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
And, get this! The Ottawa Citizen called yesterday to ask if they could come write a story about it! (After my ever-thoughtful, marketing genius of a friend Melissa wrote them! Thank you Melissa)
Is that FAB or what?!
We're going to have to look especially elfish this year.
OOOooooooo I'm excited.

I am making several of my gifts this year (in all my spare time) but I won't post pictures of those until I'm done.
So basically never. I will never post pictures.

Instead, I thought I'd share some of the websites that have inspired me lately.

How cute is this Holiday Garland from Homemade Mamas?
I mean, anything with clementines really.
I wish I had a mantle to hang this on.
I might make one anyway.
A garland. Not a mantle. I'm crafty, but I'm not that crafty.


I think I might have to make some of these for the shop for Valentine's gift toppers...or something.
Her tutorial is so simple. Love that.

Have you checked out Today's Creative Blog lately?
That's where I find this stuff you know.
It may well be my favourite website, but I have to limit the number of times I visit it this month.
I have 4 (but who's counting) unfinished projects on the go.
One of which is refinishing my kitchen cupboards.
An excellent time of year to do something like that don't you think?

That's all there's time for today.
Once this week's over, and the article hits the stands I will be sure to post about it.
Have a happy week!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment